Sunday, August 21, 2011

Less Writing Time

Hi!

Friday I accepted a full-time job. Yay! I've been job-hunting for a while.

Unfortunately, this means I will not be writing full time.

All book release dates that I have previously posted are now inaccurate. I will try to release Forbidden Valley: Sídhí Summer Camp #2 by Christmas, but I can't promise. Both series and blog posts will continue, but at a slower pace.

I love writing! Unfortunately, those pesky little bills keep piling up! I'll keep tabs on Facebook & Twitter, but it will be limited.

Have a great weekend!!

Jodie B. Cooper

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I just got home. I think I'm going to love it!

    All the people are very nice. In my book, that is a major plus.

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a fabulous blog! I’m an author and illustrator and I made some awards to give to fellow bloggers whose sites I enjoy. It’s not a pass on award. This is just for you to keep. I want to award you with one of my homemade awards: Powerful Woman Writer Award for all the hard work you do! By the way, I'm your newest follower.

    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
    ~Deirdra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deirdra,

    Thank you so very much for the awesome award!

    I love your art work!

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!
    You have a great blog and website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your job. Hope you are still getting time to write...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Please feel free to add the name (and a link) of your blog or website!

Jodie