Sunday, July 17, 2011

Escaped Werewolves Captured

Clan Valley: Fayetteville, Arkansas

The pair of werewolves, which escaped from Hitchcock Zoo (Eureka Springs, AR) last week were recaptured today. After a merry chase following a trail of dead livestock it ended this morning when the werewolves (Janie Lee & Herbert) broke into a chicken barn in Fayetteville, Arkansas.

Chicken barn owner, Clyde Smitherton, reported four hundred dead chickens and over five thousand dollars worth of damage to his state-the-art pens and feeding equipment. Clyde said officials from the zoo refused to speak with him.

I contacted the zoo director, Myrtle Tittlebottom, this morning.

~ Phone conversation with Myrtle ~

Jodie: Good morning, Mrs. Tittlebottom.

Myrtle: If this is a reporter, I'm hanging up.

Jodie: Mrs. Tittlebottom, my readers want to know if Hitchcock zoo is going to compensate Clyde for his dead chickens, damage to his property, and lost revenue.

Myrtle: None of your business.

Jodie: What about all the livestock the werewolves killed this week? There have been reports of mutilated and dead carcasses across northeastern Arkansas.

Myrtle: Stupid %$#^ A$$ reporters!

:phone slams down in my ear:



6 comments:

  1. That's funny! Great idea for a post. :)
    Saw your post on Book Blogs, and am following you now. ;)

    http://cameorenae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I have something similar on my site called the Trailer Park Vampires. Have you networked your blog through FB yet? It has some great features. I'll keep checking back on those werewolves. I'm Wendy at
    http://www.ragesexandteddybears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am a new follower from Book blogs. Welcome. I just tweeted and posted your page on my Face book page (My Life. One Story at a Time.) I would like to invite you over to my blog for a visit and follow back. Hope to see you soon. Donna

    http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a fun blog! You and I have similar tastes in style...lol. Pop over to my blog when you get a chance. ~Mandi www.mandituckerslack.com
    www.heyyouslackers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to everyone!!

    I'm glad you're enjoying the posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Please feel free to add the name (and a link) of your blog or website!

Jodie