Friday, July 22, 2011

Accident at Wyvern Riding Academy

Great Falls, Montana: Khärston Valley

Wyvern Riding Academy, south of Great Falls, Montana in the Khärston Valley, reported a near fatal accident this morning.

For the Mundanes among us, wyvern are often confused with dragons. Dragons being a sentient race of people with the ability to change their form into that of a dragon. On the other hand, a wyvern is an animal approximately the size of a quarter horse with a twenty foot wing span. Most wyvern have been domesticated and are frequently used for sports and pleasure riding.

Several valleys have a contingent of search and rescue wyvern, comparable to a search and rescue dog used in natural disasters. Of course, there are several differences between the rescue animals. Wyvern conduct searches from the sky by sight and the trainer must be nearby as the wyvern frequently tries to eat the victim.

Anyway!

A group of third year academy students were playing Sky War, which involves fairy enhanced laser guns and paint, when someone shot one of the wyvern in the eye. The enhanced paint is equivalent to colorful slime and sticks to anything.

It's not clear who fired the original shot, but the damage was done. Red paint blinded the mount.

The dark brown female w/ black belly splotches swerved wildly and its wing smacked the tail of another wyvern, a rare blue with cream wing tips. Everyone knows how sensitive the snake-like tail of a wyvern is. Well, let me tell you, old blue let out a bellow. People heard him five miles away.

The blue went rogue, attacking anything that moved.

By the end of the Sky War, five wyvern sustained serious injures. Four students – who should have been wearing safety harnesses – fell from the sky.

School officials rushed healers to the downed riders. The students, two of whom were pre-pubs, nearly died from their injuries. I've been assured the healers arrived in time and none of the students sustained permanent damage.

The investigation is pending, but at this time there doesn't appear to be any malicious intent on any one's part.

Until next time ~ Jodie B. Cooper

2 comments:

  1. EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET EX HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND OR EX WIFE/GIRLFRIEND AND CURE HERPES AND INFERTILITY THAT WORKS WITHIN 24 HOURS.

     Contact Dr. Odunga at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR Whats App/CALL +2348167159012

    I got my ex husband back to me and also got fertile and gave birth to twin girls after 12 years of marriage.
    When I came online last year, I saw a testimony about Doctor ODUNGA and how he has been helping people with marriage issues and I decided to contact him. We spoke on email at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and later he gave me his WhatsApp number which is +2348167159012. He assured me he would help me get my ex husband back after 3 years of no contact. Doctor Odunga is the best spell caster I must say. My husband called me after 24 hours of contact. The third day, I received natural herbs for fertility and after using it, I became fertile and conceived. I and my husband reconnected, had sex and I was pregnant. Presently I am happy to say I am the mother of twin girls and this is ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR ODUNGA. I came online to say this If you need help, I believe you are saved with this man.  

    Contact his email at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

     OR Whats App/Call +2348167159012 and you too will give a testimony too to help others

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Please feel free to add the name (and a link) of your blog or website!

Jodie