Thursday, July 28, 2011

UFO Sighting!

Wednesday night at 10:03 p.m., UFO buffs and hundreds of residents as far south as Las Vegas, Nevada reported an Unidentified Flying Object zipping over restricted airspace known as Area 51. The UFO disappeared five miles north of Las Vegas.

Thursday morning at 12:15 a.m., the same thing happened above Roswell, New Mexico.

At 1:47 a.m., residents and tourists reported seeing a UFO above Table Rock Lake and Branson, Missouri.

At 2:43 a.m., residents around The Great Lakes reported seeing a UFO dipping into the water and surging out again. The odd behavior continued for over an hour.

At 3:57 a.m., Dragon Guardians caught up with Reginald of Clan Darby, putting a stop to his aerial show in the mundane world.

Reginald, a dragon shapeshifter, is a firm supporter of 'coming out of the closet.'

Every year, for the last four hundred and nineteen years, he has petitioned The Dragon Council to announce the presence of Sídhí to the residents of Earth.

At first, he paid respectful visits to each of the council members. Now, he performs illegal fly-bys on Earth.

I know what you're thinking. Why hasn't a satellite captured his picture? Simple, Reginald is from Clan Darby.

Each dragon clan has certain abilities. Where the DeLeigh Clan can see people's auras, the Darby Clan is a twisted version of a chameleon. When a Darby shapeshifter changes into their dragon form, they reflect the aspect of whatever gem that is touching their body.

Normally, a Darby wears a horn cuff or thick bracelet encrusted in the gem of their choice. Once shifted, their scales look like gems.

Reginald prefers wearing opals, which accounts for the shimmer in most UFO photographs.

To further muddy the picture, the older dragons within the Darby clan, have the uncanny ability to blur their appearance. To date, every known picture or video of Reginald looks like a big white/silver blob racing and dipping through the sky.

Several different mundane countries captured him on video chasing fighter jets.

I asked Reginald for a statement.

His response fit the worn denim jeans and t-shirt he sported. "If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times we must announce our presence to the mundanes. In this day and age, with cameras attached to every spare surface someone is going to get caught doing an 'impossible' human task. I agree with helping the mundanes, but I shudder every time one of us lifts a car off a child or catches a baby falling from a fifteen-story drop. One day soon we'll get ratted out. What happens if a camera catches an exile feeding?"

Good question. What would happen if a mundane camera caught an exile (or dhark) vampire feeding? Thanks to Hollywood and some best-selling novels, vampires are all golden and perfect. That unrealistic picture could change in the blink of an eye.

Just image the horror most mundanes would feel if they saw a vampire sucking blood from a living donor. It would not be the best introduction.

Perhaps Reginald is correct, maybe Sídhí need to come out of the closet.

Until next time - Jodie B. Cooper

2 comments:

  1. EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET EX HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND OR EX WIFE/GIRLFRIEND AND CURE HERPES AND INFERTILITY THAT WORKS WITHIN 24 HOURS.

     Contact Dr. Odunga at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR Whats App/CALL +2348167159012

    I got my ex husband back to me and also got fertile and gave birth to twin girls after 12 years of marriage.
    When I came online last year, I saw a testimony about Doctor ODUNGA and how he has been helping people with marriage issues and I decided to contact him. We spoke on email at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and later he gave me his WhatsApp number which is +2348167159012. He assured me he would help me get my ex husband back after 3 years of no contact. Doctor Odunga is the best spell caster I must say. My husband called me after 24 hours of contact. The third day, I received natural herbs for fertility and after using it, I became fertile and conceived. I and my husband reconnected, had sex and I was pregnant. Presently I am happy to say I am the mother of twin girls and this is ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR ODUNGA. I came online to say this If you need help, I believe you are saved with this man.  

    Contact his email at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

     OR Whats App/Call +2348167159012 and you too will give a testimony too to help others

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Please feel free to add the name (and a link) of your blog or website!

Jodie